Monday, July 2, 2007

The Simpsons Movie Trailer Teaser








Hehe funny trailer, this is the third trailer release I have seen, looks quite funny even though i'm not much of a Simpsons fan anymore, (I think I have just seen all the episodes too much). So i'm not sure I want to spend money going to the cinemas to watch this movie, but maybe i'll go to blockbuster when it is released on dvd.

But even though this isn't my cup of tee, we will see the specifics here.

Title: The Simpsons Movie (2007)
Release Date: 3 August 2007
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Cartoon
Plot:
Okay the real Simpsons Movie plot has been kept a secret for long, so what I got here is what I could find, I have a theory that will change a lot before this movie is done.

When Homer mistakenly pollutes the river with toxic waste from the power plant, he loses his job and forces evacuation from Springfield, possibly forever.

No comments: