Friday, July 13, 2007

Hot Sexy Cheerleaders Movie Trailer

Ninja Cheerleaders

Add to My Profile More Videos

Yes I know, this may not be an Oscar nominated movie, its just a funny action comedy, but I think many guys will agree with me when I say that we not always look at movies to analyze the aesthetic value and plot of a movie.
Sometimes we just like watching some meaningless violence movies with some girls in tight cloth kicking ass.

Release Date: 2007 (USA)
Genre: Action, Comedy
Plot:
Three beautiful and tough college freshmen girls has just finished their first semester at college. Now they must do well on finals to gain entrance to an Ivy League University, cheer at the big game and rescue their Sansei, who has been kidnapped. All this while dealing with other problems like nosy cops, caring parents and dealing with a perverted coach.

No comments: