Saturday, July 28, 2007

Comedy of the year Evan Almighty









Evan Almighty Movie Trailer
This movie will in my eyes be THE comedy movie of the year, I have already seen it at the theaters and laughed my lungs out. So this great movie is a must see.

Release Date: 27 July 2007
Genre: Comedy
Plot:
Evan is a hard working business man, getting a task from the mighty God himself for Evan to build an ark, lie Noah did in the bible, to fit specimens of each animal on the planet.
With time passing by and his family belittled by Evan's newfound realization, Evan will have to do the work that God has given him in what promises to be an unusual adventure for a man who just wanted to serve his country, might actually be serving humanity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to go against the flow here. This is one of the most under rated films I have ever seen. I am not sure the budget was reigned in enough of course but that does not concern me when I sit down to watch a film. The lead actors were fantastic in there parts but more than any film i can remember the other actors were allowed to shine. Its not a barrel of laughs I know but it ock critics which I found very amusing and takes the side of the underdog. Lucky old even has the prettiest wife too (god must love him) I think with time this film will be even more a classic than the original. I say that because if you can watch this film with an open mind it just slides into your mind like a boat on water. As for the critics I don't think they like to be told they are wrong.