Thursday, June 21, 2007

Movie teaser I Know Who Killed Me






Okay I admit it, my first and primary reason to see this movie would be because of the sexy goergeous Lindsay Lohan, she is just so cute, when thats said, now after seeing the trailer and reading some story lines, I acturlly can't wait to watch this movie, the plot is quite unique and exciting.

Yes Lindsay Lohan stripping on a poll in this movie isen't bad eighter.

Release Date: 27 July 2007 (USA)
Genre: Crimi, drame, thriller

Plot:
A small quiet town is shocked by the abduction of a citizen, Aubrey Flerning (Lindsay Lohan) while she is abducted she is tortured by a sadistic serial killer. But she manage to escape, traumatized as she is because of the terrefying incedence, she gets to a hospital, but when she gain strenght Aubrey claims not to be the woman that was tortured, and that the real girl is still in danger.

Doesn't it sound twisted? well I for sure got excited and want to see it really soon.

But untill then I have fund a couple of pictures of the sexy Lindsay Lohan.

No comments: